Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arlington Twilight Convention April 15-18, 2011

Friday April 15, 2011

I had noticed my sweatshirt I had bought in DC yesterday was too big so I asked Dad if we could go get another one. Dad said we would have to skip breakfast otherwise I would be late for my convention. We parked at the West Elm station to ride the metro on the Orange line into DC. We got off at the station closest to the White House and walked to the gift shop. They didn’t have any sweatshirts smaller so I picked a different style and another tee shirt. We still had time so we walked down to McDonalds and ate a burger at like 10:30 in the morning. I was tempted to see the White House one last time but I decided not to since the convention was starting soon. I should come back to DC for another visit :)

I got to the hotel around 11:45. I checked into the convention first and got my Gold pass. After I checked into the convention, I went to the front desk to see if I could check into my room early. They told me the room was ready. It took me two trips to bring my stuff up to my room. I was disappointed I didnt have a DC view. I wonder if checking in early lost my chance for the DC view? Anyway the room was very nice. And I don’t usually get to sleep in a king bed. I have a twin at home.

Gil was first on stage.


Photo by itzdonna


After he was on stage, it was time for his photo ops at 3:10. He said he liked my purple shirt.

Leah Gibson was on stage at 3:35 pm


Photo by itzdonna


Bronson was on stage at 4:15


Photo by itzdonna


Bronson said he was going to do a movie with Tinsel.

He is also going on vacation real soon.

Photo ops with Bronson were at 5:30.

I got one because my photo in Indianapolis wasn’t that good.

6:00 pm Autographs with Bronson Pelletier, Leah Gibson and Gil Birmingham

I had Gil sign my photo op I had with him. He said the photographer was really good. I had Bronson sign my Wolf Pack photo op from Indianapolis. I told Leah if she had time she should go see the National Mall in DC.

9:00 Friday Night Karoke with Gil, Bronson, Leah



Photo by itzdonna


Saturday April 16, 2011

I had trouble sleeping as usual. I went down to the hotel resturant to eat breakfast. While I was waiting for the waiter to come back and take my order I saw Gil and Bronson come in and fill up their plates at the buffet. Their breakfast buffet was really good. They had someone making omlets and waffles. I had her make me a scrambled egg. I also got raisin french toast, potaoes, bacon and fresh fruit. After I had that I went to get some oatmeal.

10:35 am GIL BIRMINGHAM (Billy Black]


Photo by itzdonna


11:05 am LEAH GIBSON (Nettie)

Leah said if she could switch roles with anyone in Twilight it would be

with Maria

If she could switch roles with anyone in Twilight it would be with Maria

Leah’s passions in life are living an inspired life, dancing, singing and

performing

Her guilty pleasure is “Disneyland’s Gibson Girl Ice Cream Sundae”

Leah said she would love to be on Dancing with the Stars.

Her Favorite Author is Canadian author Margaret Atwood

I didn’t get these because I left for the Private Meet and Greet with Chaske, Charlie and Bronson which was at 11:30.

11:30 am Private Meet and Greet for one hour with Charlie, Chaske & Bronson

I was the first to enter the room. Chaske said Hello. He was sitting at the head of the table and Charlie was sitting next to him on the side. I sat next to Charlie. I almost didn’t sit there because there was a coffee sitting there. I figured it was left there by one of the staff who take them room to room. Chaske said the Earth Day event in SF is going to be big. There will be 35,000 people there. Charlie’s grandma called and he put her on speaker. It was so cute. Some time during the meet and greet Charlie reached over for his coffee and looks at me and says “Did you drink it?” I shook my head no and he smiles and says “I am joking.” Charlie thought it was awesome Bronson had been with someone for that long. Charlie was telling a story how someone complained about him at the Orlando meet and greet. Something about a girl saying Charlie didn't want to explain rugby to a girl and it offended her or something I could be wrong I was tired. Anyway when he started his story he was like she was sitting right where you are .. then he touched my shoulder. I don't remember much after that.

It was a lot of fun. I liked seeing them interact with each other. They are so nice.

12:35 pm Chaske and Bronson on stage

Photo by itzdonna


Chaske talked about Be The Shift

Bronson said he cried watching Toy Story 3

Chaske’s favorite childhood game was Pole Postion and Bronson’s was Snakes and Ladders.

Chaske’s favorite song is Jumpin Jack Flash and Bronson’s is Forever Young

2:10 Photo Op with Chaske Spencer

After they were on stage, Chaske had his photo ops at 2:10 . I walked up to him and smiled and said, “Hello.” He smiled back and said, “Hello darlin;” <3




I tweeted this right after :



2:40 pm was the photo op with the Wolf Pack

As I walked over, Gil growled at me and I jumped .. lol



3:05 Bill Tangradi

Photo by coco_kitten


Bill loves meeting fans

David Lynch is his fave

The backdrop behind him said Liam instead of Randall. He turned around to look at it and turned back. After he turned around to face us the screen changed to a forest scene.

Bill’s favorite fruit is mango and his favorite food is Sushi

His favorite movie is The Long Goodbye

HIs mom is a school teacher

Bill wants to play Chet Baker in a bio film

From tweets by Twilight Lexicon:

Bill's most embarrassing moment in 7th grade his mom made his teacher an Easter present & the teacher read the card aloud to the class April 16, 2011 3:31:18 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Bill's favorite type of music is indie rock listening to now The Cloud Nothing Dandy Warhols @twi_tour April 16, 2011 3:28:21 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Bill currently doesn't have a job but says his current project is getting one. He is directing a short&would love to get behind the camera April 16, 2011 3:26:28 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Bill would like to do a biopic about Chet Baker. #twitour April 16, 2011 3:25:13 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Bill will be in a movie that comes out in August called Amigo. Alot of his movies have murder or drugs in them. April 16, 2011 3:24:29 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Bill says being the new guy wasn't so bad bc there were a lot of new guys. Living in the hotel with 40 people was like college April 16, 2011 3:23:02 PM EDT via TweetDeck

If Bill wasn't an actor he would be a pro baseball player or philosopher April 16, 2011 3:21:47 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Bill says the make up smelled like powdered donuts #twitour April 16, 2011 3:21:08 PM EDT via TweetDeck

@bill_tangredi takes the stage http://twitpic.com/4loisk April 16, 2011 3:19:30 PM EDT via TweetDeck

3:45 pm Charlie Bewley on stage

Photo by itzdonna


From tweets by Twilight Lexicon:

alchemission Cannot believe EVERY Twilight fan does not know about this great contest www.charliebewley.com/runforyourlife Time for ONE LAST PUSH!! April 16, 2011 8:01:26 PM EDT via Twitter for iPhone
Retweeted by TwilightLexicon and 50 others

@drewlorentz @alchemission is asking for you April 16, 2011 4:22:49 PM EDT via TweetDeck

@alchemission says he used to gave a flawless dolphin impression as his hidden talent but it doesn't work any more :( @twi_tour April 16, 2011 4:17:26 PM EDT via TweetDeck

Says he would also be Ed the hyena from the Lion King @alchemission 3:15 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

If @alchemission could be a cartoon character he would be Sonic the Hedgehog 3:12 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

Charlie says the scariest event for him was a snow boarding accident where he cracked his head open. @alchemission @twi_tour 3:11 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

If you donate you could win an advance screening of Breaking Dawn in your hometown @alchemission @twi_tour 3:04 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

@alchemmission will be running 40 miles and you can donate on the Run for Your Life website. 3:02 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

@alchemmission says in just over 2 wks he will be doing Run for Your Life a charity event for his friend Jocelyn who passed away 3:01 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

@alchemission thinks the only way to meet someone and bond with them 2:58 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

@alchemission says he is bad with women and he doesn't have any lines but offer "I've lost my bed can I borrow yours?" @twi_tour 2:54 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

On stage now @alchemission http://twitpic.com/4low60 2:51 PM Apr 16th via TweetDeck

Photo Ops were with Charlie Bewley at 5:25 pm




6:10 pm Autographs with Chaske, Gil, Bill, Leah, and Charlie

Charlie was taking a while to do this autographs. Someone says he does each one different. When I got to Billy, who was next to Charlie, he was laughing and on my autograph he writes “My Autograph is awesome.” I asked Charlie if he got to see DC yet. He said he took a run up there earlier.

9:30 pm: SATURDAY NIGHT VOLTURI VAMPIRE BALL: Chaske Spencer, Leah Gibson, Gil Birmingham, Charlie Bewley and Bill Tangradi

Photo by http://leasanders.wordpress.com/


I found a table next to Donna who I had ran into earlier. They introduced Chaske, Leah, Gil, Charlie, and Bill. After they came in, I saw Chaske pose with a girl’s wolf pack tattoo on her back. Donna offered to get me a soda. It was fun watching everyone dance and all of the dresses. They started going table from table. I had mentioned to Donna that Chaske was the reason I had came to Arlington :). She said it looks like he was coming to our table next. She said you better say something. I shook my head. Chaske came to our table and sat down. Donna got his attention and told him he was the reason I came to this convention. His whole face lit up. He smiled and said, “Hello sweetie.” and shook my hand. Donna told him I was really shy and Chaske said he noticed how I left the autograph table rather quickly.

Sunday April 17, 2011

9:30 am: CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST & CHARITY SILENT AUCTION
with Chaske Spencer, Charlie Bewley, and Patrick Brennan.

Photo by me


I love going to the Celebrity Breakfast. I hope to go to the one in NJ as well. I don't remember the order of which of Charlie, Chaske, Patrick, and Bill came to each table but when Chaske came to our table he was saying he was surprised how close we were to DC. He didn't realize it because he flew in at night. We told him about the amazing view out the window he had to go over and check it out. He said he had hoped to go over there and take some photos since he was so close to DC.


11:40 am Chaske Spencer on stage

Photo by itzdonna


If Chaske was in a murder mystery, he would want to play “the guy who did it”

Chaske doesnt like the "movie star" aspect but loves the "Acting”

Chaske loves Dragon Con and Comic Con

Chaske says have lunch at the Strand hotel in NYC

Chaske says show business is the toughest business

He would love to work with Denzel and Russel Crowe

The best NYC life is below 14th street

Chaske can’t get enough of Catfish

Chaske had a dog named Jake when he was little

Chaske wants to open a flickr for his photography

From tweets by Twilight Lexicon:

Chaske's advice for visiting NYC hang out below 14th street! Lots of culture and art down there @twi_tour April 17, 2011 12:14:46 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske says he is a sci-fi geek and loves things like Comic Con @twi_tour April 17, 2011 12:12:56 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske likes being an actor but not a "movie star" April 17, 2011 12:11:46 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

If playing in a murder mystery Chaske would like to be the murderer! April 17, 2011 12:08:29 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske says that Nikki Reed is really cool and that Taylor is great they had a bromance April 17, 2011 12:02:42 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske is having a photography show in August he will be selling his work for charity would love to work for National Geographic April 17, 2011 12:01:02 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske loves downtown NYC and hanging out in Central park when it is nice@twi_tour April 17, 2011 12:00:00 PM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske met Slash from GnR and he was freaking out on the inside. He loves meeting rock stars. @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:59:17 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske would love to do a movie about Crazy Horse he has done a lot of research on it. He would love to direct a movie about Mick Jagger April 17, 2011 11:58:12 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske's favorite place to travel is Berlin @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:56:36 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Items on Chaske's bucket list sky diving visiting Egypt and dinner with Angelina Jolie @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:53:04 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Chaske says the weather while filmgoing Breaking Dawn sucked! It rained the whole time @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:52:01 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

@therealchaske says his workout routine changed throughout filming and his goal was to look like he just got out of prison

@twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:50:38 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

@therealchaske would love to be a vampire in a movie. April 17, 2011 11:49:37 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

Way to get involved in @therealchaske 's charity Bethehift.org or Betheshift tv April 17, 2011 11:49:00 AM EDT via Twitter for iPad

@therealchaske has a lit of projects coming up including one called The Cabin @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:46:33 AM EDT via TweetDeck

Musical influences Guns n Roses The Holy Ghost, Nirvana @therealchaske @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:45:34 AM EDT via TweetDeck

@therealchaske will be spending Earth Day in San Fran talking about human change and making the shift for a better Earth

@twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:44:15 AM EDT via TweetDeck

Chaske's fav cartoon is Fraggle Rock @twi_tour April 17, 2011 11:43:07 AM EDT via TweetDeck

Chaskes fav book would bd something by Hemmingway but he prefers non fiction overall April 17, 2011 11:42:31 AM EDT via TweetDeck

http://twitpic.com/4m30uc @Therealchaske takes the stage @twi_tour VA April 17, 2011 11:41:37 AM EDT via TweetDeck

12:30 pm Photo Ops with Chaske Spencer

I smiled and said “Hello” Chaske said, “Hello Love.”

I bought another photo op with Chaske because I was going to have him sign it after I bought a second autograph

1:00 pm Patrick Brennan on stage

Photo by itzdonna


1:45 pm Photo Ops with Patrick Brennan

Patrick was cleaning the house when he got the call that he got the part

Would you rather be a Plant animal or woman? He said "Unicorn"

Patrick said women are stronger than men.

Patrick says it's good that there was a group of newbies for BD & they banded together

Patrick is concerned about @Billy_Tangradi 's fashion sense

His fav sandwich is pastrami on rye

Patrick says music is the one thing that gets inside him and turns him on

Patrick says honesty and being a good dad is his strength

Patrick likes pancakes

“ Showbiz will break your heart most of the time but when you're on it's brilliant"

Patrick’s fondest memory - birth of his son, Liam

Patrick said his life didn't begin until he had his son, Liam

Patrick takes his @starbucks black

On BD set all the new vamps came up with a dance as a joke

viking or pirate? He said Pirate

Patrick said worst meal he's had was bad sushi the other night that just pissed him off

Patrick loves the Lakers

Patrick loves monkeys

Patrick loves to visit the zoo

He loves to laugh

Patrick danced on stage to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

Patrick's talents Basketball & Dancing

2:45 pm Charlie Bewley on stage

British actor he'd love to work with Ralph Finnes

He would love to work with Daniel Craig

One of his favorite childhood activities was building boobytraps for his sister

One of his fav childhood books "Lion Witch & Wardrobe”

London vs LA = London is very disciplined where as LA is like a termite mound

Fav singer right now is "Adele"

Charlie is a strong advocate for running

"running an hour before breakfast is crucial"

Charlie loves Skittles

Charlie likes Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies

Charlie said acting chose him

Charlie listens to trance music while running

Charlie loves running & flying

Charlie loves exploring, is very curious & is obsessed with secrets

Another of his hobbies is writing

Charlie is going to take Free Fall lessons

4:00 pm Sunday Guests Photo Op




4:20 pm Autographs with Patrick Brennan, Chaske Spencer and Charlie Bewley

I had him my photo to be signed and Chaske says, “Hello Christin.” I had Chaske sign my second photo op :) I asked him if he got to go to DC and take any photos he said no he fell asleep. After he signed my photo I told him thanks.

I had Patrick sign my photo op I had done with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment