Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cincinnati Twilight Convention

Cincinnati Twilight Convention

Hyatt Regency

Cincinnati, Ohio

August 27-28, 2011

Friday, August 26, 2011 – I had Dad drive me to Cincinnati Friday afternoon so I could go take photos at the Cincinnati Zoo. Back home in Columbus, it is hard to get good photos of the polar bears because they are behind glass. At the Cincinnati Zoo, it is easier to get good photos of the polar bears. I was able to take a lot of photos. I got some photos of the wolves there too and while I was taking photos of them they started to howl. I tried to switch the camera to video but by the time I did they stopped howling. We left the zoo around 3 to go check into my hotel. After I checked in we walked around Fountain Square. After that, we went to Newport on the Levee. I love that mall. Dad left around 8. I hung out in my room and watched CNN’s coverage of the hurricane while I made a scrapbook.

Saturday, August 27, 2011 – When I checked into my room yesterday, I noticed there was a strong smell and the carpet was sticky and wet. I assumed they cleaned the floor and it was still drying. But when I got up it was still sticky and wet. I went downstairs to ask at the desk. They told me they don’t clean the carpets so I told them how I can’t be around any dampness cuz of my mold allergy. He told me to go have breakfast on them and they will move me. After I finished breakfast, I came back to the desk to see if they were ready for me to move but they still weren’t ready. I told him I had to go attend the Twilight Convention so he asked for my permission if he could have a bellman move my stuff to a new room. I told him that was okay. He said he would call me after it was done. I had the meet and greet with Charlie then Tinsel was on stage after that.

Melinda, Cory, Gia and I got to check in first since we had to be at our meet and greet with Charlie at 11:30.

11:30 am Private Meet and Greet with Charlie Bewley

I was shy as usual but I still had fun. It is a good experience just to be there even if you don’t talk that much. Charlie did ask me what my name was and where I was from. Since I was so quiet, later in the meet and greet, Charlie kept asking what my name was again to get me to talk. He did ask me some questions tho. He asked where I was at the end of July. He also asked what I liked to do. I told him I liked photography but I didn’t get to travel much so I went to the zoo to take photos of the animals. He asked if I took photos of monkeys and I told him I took photos of my favorite animal the polar bear. Charlie mentioned he heard on the news how a polar bear bit a camper’s head. We got a hug before we left.

1:55 p.m. Tinsel Korey on stage



She came on stage and said we were going to play crazy 8s. She called Melinda, Cory, Mandie. and myself’s twitters names. We had to get on stage and do crazy 8s with her. (Earlier this week she DMed me Happy Birthday. Later in the week she tweeted:



And I replied to her tweet :



After that I receive a DM from Tinsel:



So, after we did crazy 8s with Tinsel, she gave us a Twilight pen. When she gave me my pen, she asked if I was iheartpolrbears. I told her I was and she said I want to see a photo of you looking up.

From Twilight Lexicon:

@tinselkorey ‘s favorite vampire is Marcus (Christopher Heyerdahl) because he made such a rich character

Tinsel hasn’t seen Deathly Hallows part 2 yet cause she hates ppl who tweet and use their phones in the theatre. @tinselkorey @ twi_tour

She started a website where she explains how to get headshots and a manager and all that sort of info. @tinselkorey @twi_tour

Tinsels advice us that who you are is enough. @twi_tour

3:05 pm Photo Op with Tinsel Korey – After I took my photo with her, She told me again about having a better profile pic

3:25 pm Wolf Pack Photo Op with Tinsel, Kiowa and Booboo – I walk up for my photo and Tinsel says, “hey polar bears.” She told Booboo and Kiowa I was iheartpolrbears on Twitter. Booboo says, “You like polar bears?” I told him yeah. Then Kiowa goes, “polar bears? what about wolves?” hehe

4:10 pm Charlie Bewley on stage



From Twilight Lexicon:

Charlie said 37 isn’t too old. It all depends on how you use it! HA!!!

From teamtwilighters:

Charlie Bewley’s weirdest fan interaction: The fan that tattooed him on her thigh.

From Twilight Lexicon:

The last thing that made Charlie cry was his sister’s movie premier last week. Or going to a best friends wedding.

He loved living in Whistler in Canada. New Zealand is also wonderful. @alchemission @twi_tour

Charlie said his best pick up line is “I’ve lost my bed. Can I use yours?”

5:20 pm Kiowa Gordon on stage



From Twilight Lexicon:

@CircaKiGordon Just sang Faith by Taking Back Sunday on stage @twi_tour

@CircaKiGordon has been told he looks like Bruno Mars @twi_tour

7:05 pm Autographs with Tinsel Korey, Charlie Bewley and Kiowa Gordon

I had Charlie sign my photo op with him from Arlington. He asked when it was from and I told him it was very Arlington. I had Tinsel sign my wolf pack photo from Indianapolis. After she sign it, she asked, “what are we going to work on?” (referring to her DM she sent me )I told her “Better profile picture.” She saw my photo of Kiowa in the Native Mens Calendar and goes, “he is so cute.”

Around 9 – I had dinner in the Champs Restaurant. I had the chicken sandwich and fruit but I had them leave off the BBQ sauce. It was good. After that I ate dinner, I went upstairs to change for the ball. I found @Heidi_The_Hotti @Gia_Manning outside. They told me I could join the others (@coco_kitten @LckyRoll7) who were hanging out in the Champs restaurant until the ball. We all hung out until the ball started. Cory, Gia and I went down to the ball.

11 pm Saturday Night Volturi Vampire Ball with Charlie Bewley, Kiowa Gordon, Booboo Stewart, Tinsel Korey.

It seemed like there wasn’t much people dancing. I did dance some but I was so tired. It was a lot of fun though. Kiowa was pointing to people to dance with him.

We stayed until the ball ended around 1. I went outside while Cory had a cigarette. We look over and Kiowa is standing there too. Cory asked if I wanted to say hi to him. I told her I did. She walked over to him and all of the sudden I heard someone yell, “Christin.” Kiowa walks over to me and hugs me. I hug him back and didn’t let go for a while. I seriously can’t remember who hugged who first. I just know I gave him a big hug.

I went back inside and showed Gia and Cory were the bathroom was. After that I went upstairs and went to bed around 2.

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - I woke up around 7. I couldn’t sleep. I laid in bed until 8 then I took a shower. Around 9, I went to the room where the Celebrity Breakfast was to see if there was a line. No line yet. I went to look and see how much the internet was in the business center in the lobby. There was no way of knowing unless you put in your credit card. The sign on the screen said $45. no way. The last three hotels I had been to computer access in the business center were all free. I went back upstairs to wait for the Celebrity Breakfast.

10:00 am Sunday Continental Breakfast with Peter Facinelli, Booboo Stewart, Tinsel Korey, Kiowa Gordon, and Charlie Bewley

The fans ate breakfast while they waited for the stars to arrive. They said they were introduce Peter 15 minutes after they introduced Kiowa, Charlie and Tinsel and Booboo.

They introduced Kiowa first, then Charlie, then Tinsel then Booboo. They all stood on a small stage for a while and we were allowed to take photos of them. I was able to get some good photos.





After that, they came around to the tables and talked to the fans. You learn so much I wish you were allowed to record. Kiowa said he had came from LA and he was going back to LA. He said he is the second youngest of 8 and that he was 21 years old. People asked Tinsel how long it took to do her makeup. Charlie caught me looking at him and made funny face at me.

After the breakfast, I bought an extra autograph ticket for Kiowa and also the Peter and the Wolves photo op. I went to the vendors room to get a photo for Kiowa to sign and also to have Booboo sign my wolf pack photo from Indianapolis.

12:15 pm Booboo Stewart, Kiowa Gordon and Tinsel Korey on stage



From teamtwilighters:

Kiowa says before he started acting he worked at AMC Theaters. Tinsel did landscaping.

Tinsel says her favorite Twilight soundtrack is the original because of Robert Pattinson singing on it.

Tinsel’s favorite food: Steak & mashed potatoes. BooBoo likes Chinese food. And Chicken and Waffles. Kiowa loves Roscoe’s Chicken & Waffles

Tinsel said Charlie Bewley auditioned for Captain America. Then she did a great impression.

Booboo’s favorite rock band is Boston. Tinsel says My Chemical Romance. Kiowa chooses the Beatles.

Booboo says he’d like to be a wizard vampire. @twi_tour Cincinnati

2:30 pm Photo Op with Peter and The Wolves: Photo with Peter Facinelli, Kiowa Gordon and Booboo Stewart

2:50 pm Charlie Bewley on stage



From teamtwilighters:

Before acting, Charlie was a taxi driver, a henna tattoo artist, pole dancing poll salesman, a bartender, a waiter.

On BD set, Charlie put a Team Edward sign on Rami Malek’s back and took a pic, unknowingly wearing a Team Jacob sign on his own back.

TV shows that Charlie watches: The Inbetweeners, Bad Girls

If Charlie Bewley could be anyone besides himself, who’d he be? He picks Jesus.

Charlie’s favorite actor is Sam Rockwell.

@alchemission says he did audition for Captain America but never expected to get the role. “Everyone” auditioned for that role.

On BD set, Charlie put a Team Edward sign on Rami Malek’s back and took a pic, unknowingly wearing a Team Jacob sign on his own back.

From Twilight Lexicon:

Fav British word is bollocks! Or knackered. @alchemission @twi_tour

When asked how he was discovered Charlie said he’s not a pop sensation and that he is still dicovering himself.

His first role was a tree. He would wave in the wind because he hated standing still. Said other trees were lazy gits!

Charlie got his hair caught in a cow trough

4:00 pm Peter Facinelli on stage



From teamtwilighters:

Peter believe in not giving up and being persistent in what you want in life.

Says the fans know way more about him than he does. He could sit on the audience and learn a few things! @peterfacinelli @twi_tour

Peter would be immortal if he could. He enjoys life so much.

Peter likes all kinds of music. Does not have a fave band.

Peter’s fave book is Twilight Saga, favorite band..he’s not sure. Listens to the radio and signs along, makes up the wrong words!

If Coop were a vampire, that would be bad. Hopefully the Volturi would kill him quickly.

if peter could have one wish granted it would be to ask for more wishes. Long LIfe, Health, World Peace, To End Hunger, Cure Cancer

Peter says he would like to be able to fly if he had a superpower.

Peter says he has always had good fan encounters, not wierd ones!Peter can’t choose a favorite character he has played. He loves them all. Gets sad when a project ends and say goodbye to character

Denzel W. Robert DeNero and Scarlett Johanson would be fun to work with. OH! And Jennie Garth! LoL

From Twilight Lexicon:

Peter is out of time and the staff us giving him the cut signal and yet he’s STILL going!

Being an actor is like the poopoo platter of life because you get to live so many lives. @peterfacinelli @twi_tour

Peter has a smurf collection. Says his assistant recently put all his smurfs in wierd places! Peter has a “bucket” of smurfs.

@peterfacinelli was on the JV bowling team. He joined because of a pretty girl.

If @peterfacinelli was stuck on an island with 1 vamp and wolf he’d pick Emmett and … Can’t decide! Ppl who could get stuff done!

He hasn’t seen True Blood or Vamp Diaries. Don’t shoot him!@peterfacinelli @twi_tour

Peter says the hair stylist in VanCity did it better than in Batton Rouge, so half of the film we gave to forgive his hair!

Peter doesn’t get the changing hair of the Cullens because their hair doesn’t grow! Says his hair is nutty professory in BD.

Says Coop could cure you of cancer or kill you with an ear infection depending on the day.

Peter will not do dancing with the stars. He can’t dance!

5:45 pm Autographs with Peter Facinell

I got to hang out with @Heidi_The_Hotti @Gia_Manning @coco_kitten @LckyRoll7 in the restaurant again I had an hour to wait until my dad came to pick me up. I had tried to text him that the autographs with Peter were earlier than expected but the text went to Twitter instead of him. oops! I was sad when I had to leave them. I hope we can meet up again

No comments:

Post a Comment