Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chaske Spencer at the Indianapolis Twilight Convention


The first time I saw Chaske while I was talking to my twitter friends @BunchMyKnickers and @tigra220. He and Alex walked into a hall and walked into room. Before they turned and walked into a room, Lois @BunchMyKnickers went and took a picture of them between the werewolf and vampire signs. Someone teased her for sneaking a photo hiding behind the signs. Alex came out and walked into the theater. He was like two feet in front of me. He smiled and said hello to everyone standing there and walked into the theater. A little while after that Chaske came out and walked past us. I was so shocked to see he was walking by us. Lois @BunchMyKnickers took his picture. She teased me for not saying anything to him. She said something like, “Chaske is your favorite and you didn’t even talk to him?” I do that alot when I am nervous about meeting people I really like and I really like Chaske ♥. Chaske was my second photo op. I had three that day (Alex 5:55, Chaske 6:10 , and Wolfpack 6:20). The lines were very long for all of them. I had on my red wolf pack tee shirt from Hot Topic. I walk into the room and Chaske says, “Hey! I love your shirt.” I hug him for the picture and he returns the hug. After the photo, he tells me good bye and that his mother has the same shirt and how he loves Hot Topic. I meant to tell him I wanted to buy a black one as well as the red one but I was so nervous it came out as “I almost bought two.” lol Chaske was the first one I got an autograph from. They let us get them personalized. After he signs his autograph, he hands the picture back to me smiles and says. “Thank you love.” ♥

Q & A – Chaske Spencer

It was very cute how whenever someone would tell Chaske how adorable he was or how sexy he sounded – he would get embarrassed and blush.

Chaske says he doesnt hear the sexy deep voice we hear .. he believes he still sounds like a 13 year old

On July 10, I wrote down a question for Chaske and they asked it. We had to hold our hand up if it was our question. I asked what was his favorite animal. He said a cheetah. He said he likes big cats.

Chaske has a carpe diem tattoo and some other stuff and he also wants to get a Waterfall.

Gil is one of Chaske’s best friends

Chaske’s weird talent is that he knows extremely too much about Rock n Roll

If Chaske had to choose between Julia or Tinsel …he would pick both

Chaske would love to play Felix

Chaske doesnt know what type of toothpaste he uses. He thinks it may be Crest.

His weirdest fan experience is the cryers and fainters.

He dislikes Koala bears he says they are evil

What drove him to acting was desperation after failing and partying in college

Chaske’s nickname was spence because no one could pronounce his name

Sunday July 11, 2010

It was a good thing I was early. I thought it started at 9:30 but it was actually 9:00. I stood with a lady and her daughter and another lady. We chatted about how tired we were and how freezing it was. They told us it was okay to come in. They scanned our tickets. The lady that helps with the convention said that there was a small group so it should be real intimate. She asked who are favorite was and without hestiation I said ,”Chaske.” ) I sat with the girls I was talking to. They said we could go ahead and eat because we wont want to get up and get something to eat when they are sitting at our table. They had a buffet set up with scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, hash browns, bacon, sausage, etc. We fixed up our plates and ate. By the time we had finished eating they came into the room. Chaske sat at our table first. Before he sat down he asked us if anyone was sitting there. He was so cute the way he had his hair in front of his eyes. He sat there drinking his coffee. He said he was very tired. He said didn’t have anything to do until later that day so he was going back to his hotel to sleep. All of us were very quiet. He said you guys can ask me questions if you want. I was so nervous I didn’t ask anything. He asked where each of us we were from tho. He mentioned when he was in Australia he worked out with the Incredible Hulk.

I was sad it was the last day of the convention so I bought a second photo op with Chaske. I had it all planned what I was going to say to him when I saw him but I got nervous and said, “Hey I am back.” to which Chaske said “Nice to see you again.” *head desk* Since at the breakfast he said he was going back to his hotel to sleep, I was going to ask if he was able to get more sleep but I was too nervous. Also, I was going to tell him I was the one who submitted the anonymous question.

Q & A – Alex Meraz and Chaske Spencer

They laughed a lot. It was so cute how they interacted. A couple of times they did this paw love thing.

Someone asked Chaske what would he do for a Klondike bar? Chaske said dance naked. A few minutes later someone gives him a Klondike bar. The hotel sold them in the ice cream freezer n the gift shop.

I submitted a question to Chaske asking where in the world he would like to travel to take photos? He said he would love to go to Berlin and rent an apartment there and take pictures. I messed up writing down the question though. It was supposed to read, “Yesterday you said you liked Photography, where would you like to travel to take photos?”

From Twilight Lexicon : @THEREALCHASKE says hes been traveling so much he woke up in the middle of the night in his own apt. And didn’t know where he was! @twi_tour

They say a deleted line was “wolf pack got your back like a bra strap!” LOL @TheAlexMeraz @THEREALCHASKE @twi_tour

Alex has not had a dark soda in 16 years and Chaske likes coke.

Alex and Chaske both have read all four books of the Twilight Saga

Chaske says his ice cream named after him would be dark and murky

Alex Meraz says his favorite fruit is passion fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment