Saturday, July 10, 2010

Alex Meraz at the Indianapolis Twilight Convention



I first saw Alex when he was walking in the hall of the hotel with Chaske. Before they turned and walked into a room, Lois @BunchMyKnickers went and took a picture of them between the werewolf and vampire signs. Someone teased her for sneaking a photo hiding behind the signs. Alex came out and walked into the theater. He was like two feet in front of me. He smiled and said hello to everyone standing there and walked into the theater. He was the first of my photo ops. I had three that day (Alex 5:55, Chaske 6:10 , and Wolfpack 6:20). The lines were very long for all of them. I walked into the room and Alex smiled and said, “Hey. I love your shirt!” I wore my red wolfpack tee shirt from Hot Topic. We hug for the picture and afterwards we say goodbye. He was so nice and he hugs so tightly. The photographer had to make sure the picture turned out so we stayed hugging until he was done. When I walked into the room for the Wolfpack photo op, Alex goes, “Hi I still love your shirt.” I stood in front of the whole group but kind of in front of Alex and Chaske. I felt someone’s arm around me when they took the photo and it turns out it was Alex! Alex, Chaske, and Tinsel did their autographs on one side of the room. I can’t remember if Alex said anything to me. I was so nervous. He smiled at me when he handed me my photo though. After he signed my photo and I was waiting for Tinsel, I saw him looking on Twitter on his iPhone.

Q & A – Alex Meraz

Fav food @Mcdonalds is the Big Mac but first he said spicy chicken sandwich and the audience told him that was Wendys.

Alex most embarrassing moment was when his teacher notice his fly was open

His celebrity crush is Monica Belushi.

His new years resolution is to have a Gallery art showing.

He loves the movie The Notebook.

Alex said Bronson has asthma and him and Ki are the first to puke during workouts.

Alex’s mic kept making noise. He said was the metal plate in his head and he slapped his head. They brought him out a new one.

He wanted to be an anthropologist as a child ..he used to bury things and go dig for them.

From Twilight Lexicon:

If @TheAlexMeraz could be a Cullen he’d be Jasper. Then he did the Jasper stare!

If he could have anything in the film that isn’t, he’d like to have Pauls girlfriend but thinks 2 late to introduce Jacobs sisters.

He says that @THEREALCHASKE has the best wolf of the movies

@TheAlexMeraz thinks Eclipse is most exciting of the films

Sunday July 11, 2010

Alex sat down right next to me at the breakfast. He asked each of us where we were from. When it was my turn, I told him I was from Columbus, Ohio. He asked if I flew there. I told him I drove and it was about a three hour drive. He asked us how the ball was then told us a funny about Bronson trying to get into his room. They had a room next to each other and Bronson was making noise trying to get into his room. He couldn’t get his room key to work. Alex called over to him and asked what he was doing. This story was funnier in person because Alex was so funny telling it with facial expressions and everything. Anyway, after several failed tempts to open his door Alex comes to help him and finds out he was using his driver’s license to unlock the door. He said played his clip in New Moon for his son and when his son saw him on the screen he says Daddy? While his Daddy change into a wolf, he watched closely. After the clip was over, his son said again? It was so cute. He told the story way better than I can explain. He started to tell us the story on how his wife got him to audition for New Moon when a lady came and told him it was time to go. He told her he had to finish telling us something first. After the convention was over, I saw Alex walking alone in the hall he glanced over at me and then walked into a room where the others were.

Q & A – Alex Meraz and Chaske Spencer

They laughed a lot. It was so cute how they interacted. A couple of times they did this paw love thing.

Someone asked Chaske what would he do for a Klondike bar? Chaske said dance naked. A few minutes later someone gives him a Klondike bar. The hotel sold them in the ice cream freezer n the gift shop.

I submitted a question to Chaske asking where in the world he would like to travel to take photos? He said he would love to go to Berlin and rent an apartment there and take pictures. I messed up writing down the question though. It was supposed to read, “Yesterday you said you liked Photography, where would you like to travel to take photos?”

From Twilight Lexicon : @THEREALCHASKE says hes been traveling so much he woke up in the middle of the night in his own apt. And didn’t know where he was! @twi_tour

They say a deleted line was “wolf pack got your back like a bra strap!” LOL @TheAlexMeraz @THEREALCHASKE @twi_tour

Alex has not had a dark soda in 16 years and Chaske likes coke.

Alex and Chaske both have read all four books of the Twilight Saga

Chaske says his ice cream named after him would be dark and murky

Alex Meraz says his favorite fruit is passion fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment