Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tinsel Korey at the Indianapolis Twilight Convention




I saw Tinsel in the Wolf pack photo op. We had to leave a certain way out of the photo op room and the convention people corrected us (including me) if we started to go the wrong way. I saw Tinsel laugh when I started to go one way and the convention people were like no the other way. Tinsel was the last at the autograph table. When she was signing her autograph she said, “I noticed during the photo op you have a certain way of carrying yourself. I really like that. It is a good thing.” Those might not be her exact words but it is close. The music was so load.

Tinsel, Bronson and Boo Boo were at the ball. I was very tired so I just sat and watched people dance. I was at a table right by the door. I chatted with a mother who was there with her daughter. And @tigra220 for a bit. I think it was after 11 when I saw Tinsel, Bronson, Boo Boo leave. On Tinsel’s way out I looked over at her and smiled then turned around. As she walked past me, I felt someone touch my back. It turns out it was her.

Q & A – Tinsel Korey

Her celebrity crush is Paul Walker.

Says that she grew from Emily that beauty comes from inside and not fuss so much over pimples and vanity.

If she could shape shift into any animal it would be a sloth

What grinds her gears 2day are ppl who don’t pay attention and when someone steals her do not disturb sign at hotels

She thinks Jackson Rathbone was very hot in Eclipse

Sunday July 11, 2010

After she finished her Q&A she asked who was at breakfast. We raised our hands. She told us to meet her in the photo op room since she wasnt at breakfast. After we got here, she said I just wanted to talk to you guys since I missed the breakfast. So it was like our own meet and greet with Tinsel After we were done, she hugged everyone there. After she hugged me, she said, “I really love your attitude. You are amazing.” or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment