Saturday, July 10, 2010

Booboo Stewart at Indianapolis Twilight Convention




I first saw Boo Boo when he was in the Vendor’s Room. I had just bought everything I needed to get signed and came over to his booth. I wasn’t sure if you had to had to buy a photo at his table. I had already bought one that was on the table with the others but I bought one anyway. He smiles and says Hello. He asked me how to spell my name and he signs it for me. He asked where I was from and if I was going to be here all weekend. I told him I was. He was so nice so after that I went and bought a photo op with him. When I entered the room, he was very friendly. He grabbed me for a hug. I totally wasn’t expecting it so I kind of one armed hugged him. After we took the photo, I held out my arms for another hug and said bye.

Saturday July 10, 2010

When we were in line for the Wolf Pack photo op, I noticed he was there which was a surprise. I wish I had time to hug everyone there.

Q & A – Boo Boo Stewart and Bronson

Booboo’s fave super hero is night crawler, Bronson’s is Batman

Any tattoos? Booboo doesn’t have 1 yet, but wants one. Bronson has his brother’s initials on his back

If you’re a type of food, what would you be? Bronson @sonofbrown said spaghetti and meat balls.

If you could have lunch with 1 person, who would it be? @sonofbrown answered Bob Marley, Booboo answered Heath Ledger

Boo Boo says he doesn’t have a childhood memory yet.

Booboo’s going to drive a ’78 Trans Am

BooBoo has a samsung phone from AT&T

Sunday July 11, 2010

He was so nice. When he got to our table, he held out his hand and shook each of our hands. He asked where we were from. He talked about how he was scared of flying and some of the girls started to tell him a story about flying and he says, “it is not going to make me too scared to fly home is it?” It was so cute. He said he will not go on a roller coaster. He said he would probably never drink. I wish I could remember more.

During the Wolf Pack photo op, I was watching people take photos with the Wolf Pack. After they were finished, everyone but Boo Boo went through the door in the room. Boo Boo came out the front door and walked past us. He stopped and gave the girls in front of me a hug. While he was hugging them I saw him look at me and after he is done hugging them he goes, “I see you in the back.” He walks over and hugs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment